If you have any questions or are interested in any of our products or services, please fill in the contact form to get in touch with us
By using the European Stralis and Trakker models, a large range of safety systems is available for the Strator.
Standard safety systems:
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP). The ESP system is activated as soon as the vehicle starts to skid and it adjusts the engine power and braking force on each wheel separately so that the position of the vehicle is stabilised.
- Electronic Braking System (EBS);
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS);
- Acceleration Slip regulation (ASR);
- Electric Brake Limiter (EBL);
- Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS);
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL).
Optional safety systems:
- Hill Holder. This is a driving aid combined with an automated gearbox that is used when driving off from an inclined road surface. The system prevents the vehicle from rolling backwards when the brake pedal is released.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). ACC is an intelligent system that maintains a constant cruising speed that the driver sets in advance. The system detects when the truck gets too close to the vehicle in front. If the safety distance is not retained, the engine brake, the intarder and the operating brake are activated to slow the truck down.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS). This system gives an audio warning signal as soon as the truck crosses the lane demarcation lines without the indicators being switched on. It is extremely effective in preventing accidents due to lack of concentration, distraction or sleepiness.
- Driver Attention Support (DAS). The DAS system continually monitors the driver's attention level. It processes motion and warns the driver with an audio and a visual signal as soon as it detects sleepiness.
- Bi-Xenon headlights. Xenon headlights improve visibility, which helps the driver relax and drive safely.